Permanent denier gradient transfer technology uses capillary action to pull moisture away from the skin to the fabric surface for rapid evaporation and quick drying.
• Heat Ventilation
• Moisture Transfer
• Highly Breathable
• Highly Strechable
• Perspiration Capillary Action
- TransTextura™ fabric enhances heat ventilation, quick moisture transfer and drying
- Alé’s signature Leg Comfort System tech is incorporated into the rear of the shorts for an adaptive fit throughout the pedal stroke, while the raw-cut S-Stability System insert on the hem, which features lightweight silicone grippers, guarantees high stability with zero creases to ensure that aerodynamics remain in your favour.
- ALE 4HF chamois constructed from elastic micro-fibre with padding strategically positioned in the contact points and features a central relief channel to avoid pressure on the nerve endings. High density 90 kg/cm2 padding is used in the ischiatic and perineal areas where it is needed most. This pad combines comfort, flexibility, wicking and breathability to ensure the utmost protection against the stresses of the road.
- Utilising the proven performance of ultra-technical fabrics, these fit smoothly and ergonomically to elevate the mobility and comfort of professional athletes.
- Positioned smartly, the super low volume Zaffiro fabric has excellent stretch to generate optimal compression and muscular support.
In a soft material for a lean, minimalist feeling, the bibs follow your form while in and out of the saddle for serious stability, leaving the smooth, perforated rear panel of the shorts to breathe and dry on demand.
- Displaying attention to detail throughout, note the well-placed reflective detailing for added visibility on the roads.
- Race fit, best fit design for performance cyclists
Produits conformes aux exigences de sécurité (décret n°95-937). GIANT Belgique se réserve le droit de modifier les spécifications sans préavis.